There is no doubt that investment management is one of the most complicated and regulated sectors within the financial services industry.
At Avantech, our aim has been to simplify that as much as possible by creating software that atomises all of your internal processes and puts you in complete control.
Today this highly-tailored, second-generation software effectively handles the back office functions for investment management firms. If you’re considering process automation for your business, then we look forward to showing you why SCLInvest could well provide the perfect solution.
As an investment management company, you have a responsibility.
At Avantech we understand that, and have made it our business to acutely comprehend your obligations in terms of transparency, integrity, compliance, market intelligence and reporting – both to your clients and to international industry regulators and financial institutions. And by understanding that, we have strived to make it easier than ever for you to manage all of the above and more.
SCLInvest has been designed to simplify and enable automation for your complex processes behind everything from client record maintenance, multi-currency cash accounting, compliance and reporting. Our software keeps you in the driving seat by giving you access to the data you need every step of the way, with fully automated income distribution, support for all corporate actions, accounts reconciliation and links to MSE, Bloomberg, Thomson-Reuters and SIX Financial data feeds.
The system comes with a range of main modules, namely:
- Client KYC management
- Client web-based portal for valuations, statements etc
- Full MIFID-II compliance
- Security prices and exchange rates auto-update
- Contract note management, with cash accounting integration
- Full document management and process workflow integration
- Complete corporate actions and income processing support
- Complete multi-currency cash accounting.
Additionally, optional modules are also available to complement the software by providing the following tools:
- A complete client orders tracking system
- Security Holdings analyser tool
- Rate of exchange import system from CBM archives
- Direct credits functionality for automatic transfers or income funds
- Income processing and distribution automation
- Full data import from the Malta Stock Exchange
- Integration with data from the Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters feeds
- Integration to third-party CRM systems
- Customised reporting using Microsoft Reporting Services
- Integration to data feeds from SIX Financial, including corporate actions notifications
- Webservice to update your external website in real-time, with pricing, exchange rates and customer portfolio information
- Multi-company support.
So, what will the SCLInvest Portfolio Management System bring to your business?